31. Who is the author of “Godan”?
A. Sadat Hossain Manto
C. Khushwant Singh
D. Amrita Pritam
32. Who is the author of “The Golden Gate”?
A. Vikram Seth
B. Amitav Ghosh
C. Amit Chowdhury
D. Sammyu Chatterjee
33. Which of the following book is written by Miguel de Cervantes?
B. Paradise Lost
C. Don Quixote
34. Who is the author of “The Jungle Book”?
A. Rudyard Kipling
B. Captain Frederick Marryat
C. Charles Kingsley
D Robert Louis Stevenson
35. Who is the author of the book “Crime and Punishment”?
B. Leo Tolstoy
C. Fyodor Dostoevsky
36. Why mercury is used as a liquid in the barometer?
A. It does not stick to the glass
B. The density of mercury is higher than other liquid
C. It has metallic brightness
D. The heat conductivity of mercury is more than the other metals
37. Why mercury is used as a liquid in the thermometer?
A. It does not stick to glass
B. Its thermal conductivity is more than other liquids
C. It can change the volume with a slight change of temperature
D. All of the above
38. Which device is used to measure humidity of air?
39.What is the size of a atom?
A. 10^-8 cm
B. 10^-4 cm
C. 10^-6 cm
D. 10^-10 cm
40. The surface temperature of the sun is-