Ancient indian history GK (Part-2)
|Ancient Indian History GK Part 1||Modern Indian History GK Part -1|
|Ancient Indian History GK Part 2||General Quiz Questions and Answers|
01. The Indus valley people traded with the?
02.The earliest city discovered in india was?
03.Mohanjodaro local name is?
A. Mound of the living
B. Mound of the survivor
C. Mound of the great
D. Mound of the dead
04.A copper chariot of Harappa times was discovered at?
05. Who among the following wrote Sanskrit grammar ?
06. The hymns of ‘Rigaveda’ are the work of ……… .
A. One author
B. many author
C. Seven author
D. Four author
07. The earliest settlement of Aryan tribes were at…..
C. Uttar Pradesh
D. Sapta sindhu
08. The God who is the most prominent in ‘ Rigaveda’ is……
09. Purushasukta is founded in the…..
B. Bhagavad gita
10. Who was the founder of Nanda dynasty?