31. Harshavardhana was defeated by…
B. Pulkesin ll
32. Which one of the following was known as Chalcolithic Age?
A. Copper – Stone Age
B. Iron Age
C. Paliolithic Age
D. Neolithic Age
33.Bhagavatism centred around the worship of…
34. Arabs were defeated in 738 AD by….
35. Mahabalilpuram was established by the…
36. The Vikramsila vihara was founded by…
D. Mahipala I
37. Carbon – dating is used to determine the age of…
D. None of these
38. Where did the traveller Ibn batuta come from?
C. Central Asia
39. Who was given the title of Andhra- Kavita-Pitamaha?
40. ‘Gita Govinda’ the famous poem was written by…