|Ancient Indian History GK Part 1||Modern Indian History GK Part -1|
|Ancient Indian History GK Part 2||General Quiz Questions and Answers|
41. Amir Khusrau was born at:
42. Who was called the Akbar of kasmir?
B. Zainul Abidin
D. Hussain Shah
43. Kabir was the disciple of…
44. Who among the following was an illiterate?
45. Bhakti movement was started by…
C. Alwar saints
D. Sufi saints
46. Taraf in the Bahmani Kingdom signified…
A. Transit Tax
B. Gold coin
D. Lord grant
47. The Khalji Sultans of Delhi were….
B. A jat tribes
48. How many Tarangas are in ‘Rajatarangini’ of Kalhana?
49. Who was the court poet of Smudragupta?
50. Where was the capital of Sasanka?
A. Karna Suverna