61. The South Indian state which was famous for its naval power was…
62. Which of the following was not composed by Harshavardhana?
63.Who was the writer of Harshacharita?
C. Vishnu Gupta
64. Which of the following ruler of ancient India was called the ‘Nepolian of India’?
65. Kumarasambham, an epic was written by-
66. Which of the following were the patrons of Sangam, an assembly of Tamil poets?
67. Which philosophy is called the Advaita?
68. Who were the first kings to issue gold coins in India?
69. Who among the following introduced gold coin for regular use in India?
A. Vim Kadphises
B. Kudula Kadphises
70. In the kingdom of Satvahanas of ancient India, a district was called?