Ancient indian history GK (Part-2)
81. Who was the founder of the Gupta dynasty?
D. Chandragupta I
82. The third sangam was held at…
83.Who deciphered the brahmi incription of ashoka first time?
A. S.R. Goyal
B. V.N. Mishra
C. James Princep
D. H.D. Sankaliya
84.To which dynesty did ashoka belong?
85. Prabhasgiri is a pilgrim spot of…
86. Where was the third Buddhist Council held?
87. Buddha means…
A. the genius
B. the powerful
C. the enlightened one
D. the religious preacher
88. The great law giver of ancient times was…
89. The Harappan Civilization was discovered in the year…
90. The word Gotra occurs for the first time in…