|Ancient Indian History General Knowledge MCQ page 2|
11. The people of the “Indus Valley Civilization”did not know the use of the following metal
D.They used all of the above
12.”The Great Bath”(big public bath) has been founded in
13.The main feature of “Indus valley civilization” was
C.Near the Indu river
D.Near the Ocean
14.Which of the following was the dockyard city in ancient India
15.The first “Buddhist Council” Was celebrated in 483 BC under the chairmanship of Maha Kassapa. Who was the king at that Time
16. Which is the oldest religious text in the world?
A. Rig Veda
D. Yajur Veda
17. Who was the founder of the religion Jainism?
18. Vardhaman Mahavira was born in-
A. 600 BC.
B. 599 BC.
C. 589 BC.
D. 609 BC.
19. Who was the last Tirthankara of Jainism?
B. Vardhaman Mahavira
20. Mahavira was born in –