|Read Modern Indian History GK|
61. Apabhransha is a work of the
62. The family of Rigvedic period was
63. In the Vedic society, the term used to denote a group of families was –
64. Which of the following Harappan sites had a dock?
65. Regarding the Indus valley civilization, consider the following statements
1. It was predominantly a secular civilization and the religious element though present did not dominate the scene.
2. During this period cotton was used for manufacturing textiles in India.
Which of the following statements is/are correct?
A. Only -1
B. Only -2
C. Both a and b
D. None of the above
66. The Harappan site showing evidence of two cultural phases, Harappan and pre-Harappan is
67. Chandragupta Maurya spent his last days at
68. King Ashoka, the Great died in
A. 206 BC
B. 216 BC
C. 226 Bc
D. 232 BC
69. Bibisara was the ruler of
70. Which Rashtrakuta Ruler established a victory piller in Rameswaram?