71. What does the painting of Ajanta delimitate?
72. Which among the following is the most oldest dynasty in India?
73. Taxila University was in
74. Who defeated Harshavardhana?
75. The decimal system was first introduced in India at the beginning of-
A. 2nd Century AD
B. 3rd Century AD
C. 4th Century AD
D. 5th Century AD
76. The famous Chinse pilgrim Fahien visited India in which century?
A. 4th century AD
B. 5th century AD
C. 6th century AD
D. 7th century AD
77. In Gupta period, the silver coin was known as
78. Which was the official language of Gupta era?
79. Who wrote ‘Mrichchakatika?
80. Cotton was first cultivated for textile purpose in-
|Ancient Indian History Quiz (Part-2)||Medieval Indian History Questions|
|Modern Indian History GK (part-1)||Modern Indian History Quiz (Part-2)|