Read Today,s top Current Affairs MCQ, 25 August 2019. All important Current Affairs Questions on 25 August, 2019 has included here.
1. Recently, which of the following organization has put Pakistan in the blacklist?
2. WWF India and _________ singed an agreement to preserve Sundarbans?
B. History TV 18
C. Discovery India
D. CNBC Awaz
3. Which of the following city hosted the first World Youth Congress on kindness in August 2019?
B. New Delhi
4. Which of the following company signed an agreement with the Indian army to take over dwelling units in it,s ‘Ready to Move in’ projects?
A. Godrej Housing
C. TATA Realty
5. As per RBI guidelines, new RTGS system will open on ________ in 2019.
A. 26 August
B. 22 August
C. 27 August
D. 28 August
6. As per RBI guidelines, what is the upper limit of automated card transactions for recurring transactions?
7. Which of the following general insurance company has signed an agreement with Zest Money to offer a credit insurance?
A. ICICI Lombard
C. TATA AIG
D. Acko General Insurance
8. BookMYForex has tied up with ______________ for a travel exchange travel card.
A. Yes Bank
B. ICICI Bank
C. HDFC Bank
D. Kotak Bank
9. Which of the following ministry has distributed “Poshan Abhiyan Awards” 2018-2019?
A. Ministry of Home Affairs
B. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
C. Ministry of Women and Child Development
D. Ministry of HRD
10. Which of the following company has signed an agreement with BCCI for sponsorship right for the next five years?