|Read Today,s top Current Affairs MCQ, 26 August 2019. All important Current Affairs Questions on 26 August, 2019 has included here.|
1. Who is the first serving Lieutenant General of Indian Army to complete 1,200 km Paris-Brest-Paris circuit?
A.Lieutenant General S S Hasabnis
B.Lieutenant General Anil Kumar Bhatt
C.Lieutenant General Anil Puri
D.Lieutenant General S K Srivastava
2. Which among the northeastern and Himalayan states has topped under the theme incremental change in the CWMI 2.0 index?
3. Which among general states has topped under the theme incremental change in the CWMI 2.0 index?
4. Which Union Territory stands first in the second round of Composite Water Management Index (CWMI 2.0) among the UTs?
C.Daman and Diu
5. Which country topped the second Round of Composite Water Management Index (CWMI 2.0)?
6.How many Gold medals in World Archery Youth Championship 2019?
7. Who is the CEO of Bandhan Bank?
B.Chandra Shekhar Ghosh
8. Where is the headquarters of Amazon located?
A.Seattle, Washington, United States
9. Under which scheme of Kerala do the Norka-Roots spent Rs.25 crore in 2018 to provide financial support to NRKs returning to their native place?
B.Basic Service for the Urban poor scheme (BSUP)
C.Aajeevika – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) D.Santhwana scheme
10. When was the Non-Resident Keralites Affairs NORKA was established?