11. Minorities in Indian constitution on the basis of-
D. Percentage of the population of the group to the total population
12. Which one of the following is not an element of the state?
13. Absolutism is possible in
A. One party state
B. Two party state
C. Multi party state
D. None of the above
14. Karl Marx belonged to
15. The right to vote all people in India on the basis of
16. To be recognised as national party a political party must be recognised party in at least
A. 3 states
B. 4 states
C. 6 states
D. 5 states
17. Which is not a central service?
A. Indian police service (IPS)
B. Indian Foreign Service
C. Indian Revenue Service
D. Indian Audit and Accounts Service
18. Union Public Service Commission is appointed by
C. Chief Justice of India
D. Selection Committee
19. When was constituted the first finance commission?
20. Which of the following state has a separate constitution?
B. Arunachal Pradesh
C. Jammu and Kashmir
D. Andaman Nicobar Island