|Read Geography General Knowledge Quiz in Bangla|
21. A committee had been appointed in 1977 to review the working of the Panchayati Raj. Who was the president of that committee?
A. Balwant Rai Mehta
B. Ashoka Mehta
C. K.N Katju
D. Jagjivan Ram
22. The Panchayeti Raj first introduced in India in-
23. Which of the following is a source of income of the Gram Panchayats?
A. Income Tax
B. Sales Tax
C. Levy duties
D. Professional Tax
24. Green Revolution’ in India was successful in the zones of
A. High rainfall
B. moderate rain fall
C. assured irrigation
D. higher population density
25. The impact of ‘green revolution’ was mostly possible by
D. oil seeds
26. Which states of India are the highest producer of sugarcane?
A. Bihar and UP
B. UP and Rajasthan
C. Andhra Pradesh and Jammu And Kashmir
D. Punjab and Himachal Pradesh
27. Which of the following has similar mass to that of electron
D. core of atom
28. Which of the following device is used to measure radioactivity?
A. GM counter
29. The compound of metal found in nature is called?
30. Which one of the following contains maximum number of carbon?
A. Stainless steel
B. mild steel
C. cast iron
D. wrought iron