31. Why chloramines is used in water treatment plant?
A. As tase and odour control
B. As weed control in reservoirs
C. As a disinfection agent
D. Removal of permanent hardness
32. After Activate HIV virus in our body, it attacks on
B. immunity power
33. The term ‘Ebola’ stand for
A. A viral desease outbreak in West Africa
B. A viral desease outbreak in
C. A city destroyed by ISIS
D. None of these
34. Which is the energy currency of cell?
35. The term ‘RNA’ stands for
A. Ribonucleic Acid
B. Ribonitric Acid
C. Ribonutrient Acid
D. reverse Nucliec Acid
36. Which of the following state is the highest producer of wheat?
C. West Bengal
37. Which Among the following does not have a cell wall?
38. Cadmium pollution is related to
A. Minamata Desease
B. Black foot desease
D. itai – itai
39. The term ‘carbon credit’ originated from which one of thr following international summit?
A. Kyoto Protocol
B. Earth Summit
C. Montreal protocol
D. G-8 Summit
40. The state of India which has highest percentage of Scheduled Tribe population to its total population?
D. Arunachal Pradesh