|Basic General Knowledge Quiz (Part-1)||Modern Indian History GK (Quiz)|
|Ancient Indian History GK (Quiz)||General Knowledge Quiz Test (Part- 1)|
41. What is the full form of ‘RAW’?
A. Research and Analytical Wings
B. Research and Wings
C. Research and Analysis Wings
D. Research and Analytical Wing
42. Which one of the following is not a Fundamental Duty as per Indian Constitution?
A. To vote in public election
B. to develop a scientific temper
C. to safeguard public property
D. to abide by the constitution and respect it,s ideals
43. Which one of the following is a human right as well as a Fundamental right as per Indian Constitution?
A. Right to Information
B. Right to Education
C. Right to Work
D. Right to House
44. Which one of the followings are fundamental for the governance of the country, according to Indian Constitution?
A. Fundamental Rights
B. Fundamental Duties
C.Directive Principles of safety policy
D. Both A & B
45. The Directive Principles are
B. Non- justiciable
46. Which of the following is an endemic built light combat aircraft of India?
47. “MALABAR” is a naval exercise between India and ——.
48. Who among the following is the first woman Air Marshal of Indian Air Force?
A. Punita Arora
B. Harita Kaur Deol
C. Kanchan Chaudhury Bhattacharya
D. Padmavathy Bandopadhay
49. Who among the following is the founder and proponent of the ‘Art of Living’?
A. Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
B. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
C. Swami Chinmayananda
D. Bhagwan Rajnesh
50. Who among the following is a social activist campaigning against child labour?
A. Baba Amte
B. Kailash Satyarthi
C. Shabana Azmi
D. Mira Nair