Basic general Knowledge (Part-2)
51. The study of birds is called?
52. The study of algae is called
53. The study of Fish is called?
54. Which one of the following is the chemical name of Baking Powder?
A. Sodium Thiosulphate
B. Sodium Bicarbonate
C. Calcium Carbonate
D. Sodium Hydroxide
55. What is Dry-Ice?
A. Solid Ice
B. Solid Carbondioxide
C. Sodium Cloride
D. Calcium Oxycloride
56. Which of the following vitamin is called Ascorbic Acid?
57. What is the Chemical Name of Vitamin-D?
58. What is the life time of Red Blood Corpuscles (RBC)?
A. 90 days
B. 120 days
C. 20 days
D. 50 days
59. Who is called the father of Blood Grouping?
A. Karl Landsteiner
B. Watson and Crick
C. James Blundell
60. Which of the following vitamin is water soluble?
A. Vitamin- A
B. Vitamin- D
C. Vitamin- K
D. Vitamin- B