11. Masses of stars and glaxies are usually expressed by the term-
A. Solar mass
B. neutron mass
C. earth,s mass
D. lunar mass
12. Which of the following is a vector quantity?
13. Which of the following is not a vector quantity?
14. Pascal is the SI unit of-
15. What is the SI unit of work?
16. Which of the following instrument is used to measure pressure?
A. Aneroid meter
17. A person can jump higher on the moon,s surface than on earth,s surface because-
A. The moon surface is rough
B. the moon has no atmosphere
C. the acceleration due to gravity in moon is smaller than that on the earth
D. the moon is cooler than the earth
18. The total no of basic unit is-
19. The SI unit of angular momentum is-
20. The rate of change of momentum of a body is equal to the resultant