Science GK Questions (Part-1)
21. The distance of stars are measured in-
A. galactic unit
B. solar mile
C. cosmic kilometer
D. Light year
22. The SI unit of magnetic flux is
23. What is the unit of solid angle?
C. radian -second
24. What is the SI unit of surface tension?
25. Heat energy of an object is
A. the everage energy of the molecules of the objects
B. the total energy of the molecules of the objects
C. the everage velocity of the molecules of the objects
D. the everage P.E of the molecules of the objects
26. Mercury thermometers can be used to measure temperature up to-
27. The correct value of 0°C in Kelvin scale is
28. What is the SI unit of temperature?
29. At first thermometer was invented by-
30. The absolute zero temperature on celsius scale is –
D. None of these