Current Affairs is very important for competitive examination like RRB, SSC, Bank, PSC etc. So read Most Important Current Affairs GK MCQ 2019 and increase your knowledge to success.
1. Who administers the oath of office to the governor of State?
C.CM of the State
D.Chief Justice of the High Court
2. Justice A.K.Sikri was recently appointed as a judge in the _______ International Commercial Court.
3._________ Bill will provide clarity about the preference to secured lenders over operational creditors.
A.Insolvency and Lenders Code Bill, 2018
B.Lenders and Creditors Code Bill, 2019
C.Lenders and Creditors Code (Amendment) Bill, 2019
D.Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Bill, 2019
4. What is the cost estimated for the Smart agricopter to eliminate manual spraying of pesticides in agricultural fields?
A.Rs 5.1 lakh
B.Rs 8.2 lakh
C.Rs 2 lakh
D.Rs 3 lakh
5.___________ developed a Smart agricopter to eliminate manual spraying of pesticides in agricultural fields.
6. When did Munshi Premchand, a great novelist and storyteller, born?
A.26 June 1896
B.31 July 1880
C.31 July 1885
D.15 August 1890
7. Who is the author of the famous book Godaan?
A.Mah Laqa Bai
B.Padmanath Gohain Baruah
8. India celebrated the birth anniversary of Munshi Premchand on 31 July. Who is he?
9. When was the Non-Cooperation Movement started?
10.The Centre is to conduct __________ National Conference on e-Governance 2019.