51.Which State has formed a committee on the Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) on 1 July?
Correct Ans:Option B
52.Who is the Speaker of the 17th session of the Lok Sabha?
53.Which article of Indian Constitution sets qualifications for being a member of Lok Sabha?
54. When was the Ordinance for the Central Educational Institutions (Reservation in Teachers’ Cadre) Bill 2019 issued?
55. Which of the following Bill did the LS pass to replace the ordinance issued in March?
A.Educational Institutions and Research (Reservation in Teachers’ Cadre) Bill 2018
B.Central Educational Institutions (Reservation in Teachers’ Cadre) Bill 2019
C.Higher Education Commission of India Bill 2018
D.Education Amendment Bill 2019
56. Which of the following bank recently reinstate its CEO and ED?
A.Bank of Baroda
B.Bank of Maharashtra
57. What type of bonds did RBI permit the Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFC) and Housing Finance Companies (HFC) to issue?
A.Partial Credit Enhancement
B.Investment-grade corporate bonds
58. What is the currency of Russia?
Explanation: The Russian ruble or rouble is the currency of the Russian Federation.
59. Which of the following country has secretly initiated talks with the Taliban against bypassing Afghan’s President Ashraf Ghani’s government?
60. Who is the President of China?
A.Moon Jae in
C.Kim Jung Yu