|Modern Indian History GK (Part-1)||Modern Indian History GK (Part-2)|
|Medieval Indian history GK (Part-1)||Ancient Indian History GK (Part-2)|
|Ancient Indian History GK (Part-1)||Indian History GK in Bangla|
91. Who headed the Cabinet Mission?
A. A.V. Alexander
B. Staford Cripps
C. Lord Pathic Lawrence
D. None of These
92. On which of the following railway stations of South Africa, Mahatma Gandhi was thrown out of the train?
93. The founder of autonomous kingdom of Avadh was..
B. Saadat Khan Burhan-ul-Mulk
D. Sher Shah
94. Who was the Mughal Emperor to have lifted the Jaziya on Hindus?
95. The Laxman Era was started (in 1119 AD) by which of..
96. Gandhi’s intervention in the Ahmedabad Mill Strike in 1918 resulted in the enhancement of wages for the workers by_
A. 10 %
B. 15 %
C. 25 %
D. 35 %
97. Bhil revolts against the British in…
A. M.P. and Maharashtra
B. M.P. and Bihar
C. Bihar and Bengal
D. Bengal and Maharashtra
98. Who, among the following, wrote the book ‘Bahuvivah’?
A. Raja Ram Mohan Roy
B. Pandita Ramabai
C. Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
D. Rabindranath Tagore
99. The Sun Temple of Konark was built by Narasimhadeva-I. To which dynasty he belongs to?
A. Somvansi dynasty
B. Gang dynasty
C. Suryavansi dynasty
D. Bhoi dynasty
100. The famous Idol of Gomteshwar and famous jain temple is situated at..