11. Which one of the following animals was not represented on the seals and terracotta art of the Harappan culture?
12. The expounder of Yoga philosophy was…
13. THe first indian to contest an election to the British House of Commons was…
A. Dadabhai Naoroji
B. Gopal Krishna Gokhle
C. Pheroz Shah Mehta
D. W.C. Banerjee
14. In which language was ‘The Shrimad Bhagavad Gita’ originally written?
15. By whom the first republic of the world was established in Vaishali?
16. Which of the following papers was essentially the mouthpiece of the policies of liberals?
A. New India
B. Free Press Journal
C. Young India
17. When was the Azad Hind Fauj formed?
A. 1st October 1939
B. 11th May 1941
C. 10th August 1940
D. 1st September 1942
18. Who founded the ‘Amrit Bazar Patrika’?
A. Girish Chandra Ghosh
B. Harish Chandra Mukherjee
C. Surendra Nath Banerjee
D. Sisir Kumar Ghosh
19. Where did Lord Buddha breathe his last (Mahaparinirvan)?
C. Bodh Gaya
20. Which among the following is the secred book of the Buddhists?