Indian History GK
21. Who is also known as Nigantha Nataputra?
22.In whose viceroyalty yhe White Mutiny (1883) took place?
A. Lord Ripon
B. Lord Curzon
C. Lord Minto
D. Lord Hardinge
23. The Marathi fortinightly, ‘Bahishkrit Bharat’ was started by…
A. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
B. B.D. Savarkar
C. B.R. Ambedkar
D. Gopal Krishna Ghokhle
24. The literal meaning of the word Arya is…
25. Which of the following places is associated with jainism?
26. In how many categories did Megasthenes divide the Indian Society?
27. Mughal persence in the Red Fort ceased with the fall of…
B. Bahadur Shah Zafar
C. Muhammad shah
D. Shah Alam
28. Ashtapradhana was the official council of…
B. Harihar l
C. Balaji Baji Rao
D. Krishnadeva Raya
29. Sri Aurobindo Ashram is situated in…
B. Tamil Nadu
30. Who called gandhiji ‘half naked beggar’?
C. Winston Churchill