|Modern Indian History GK (Part-1)||Modern Indian History GK (Part-2)|
|Medieval Indian history GK (Part-1)||Ancient Indian History GK (Part-2)|
|Ancient Indian History GK (Part-1)||Indian History GK in Bangla|
71. I am giving you a Muslim province’- who said?
A. Stafford Cripps
C. Lord Curzon
D. Lord Mountbatten
72. The Rani Jhansi regiment, the women’s regiment of Azad Hind Fauj, was under whose command?
A. Annie Basant
B. Usha Mehta
C. Anne Marcarence
D. Lakshmi Sehgal
73. Who among the following is well known for his contribution in the field of Algebra?
74. Who renovated Sudarshan Lake without using forced labour?
B. Chandragupta Maurya
75. Which one of the periods marks the beginning of the Indian Temple architecture?
76. Who was called the ‘Iron Man of India’?
A. Surendranath Banerjee
B. Bipin Chandra Pal
C. Lala Lajpat Rai
D. Sardar Ballabhbhai Patel
77. Who led the attack on European Club at Pahartali in chitttagong?
A. Loknath Bal
B. Surya Sen
C. Anant Singh
D. Pritilata Waddedar
78. Siddhu was associated with…
A. Santhal Rebellion
B. Kol Rebellion
C. Munda Rebellion
D. Sanyasi Rebellion
79. The Lingaraja Temple built during the medieval period is at…
D. Mount Abu
80. At which of the following places is the famous Kailasha Temple located?