Modern Indian History GK (Part-2)
21. The successor of Maharaja Ranjit Singh was…
A. Naunihal Singh
B. Harihar Singh Nalwa
C. Sher Singh
D. Kharaq Singh
22. During the colonial rule in India, the permanent Settlement was introduced by…
A. Lord Curzon
B. Lord Bentinck
C. Lord Wellesley
D. Lord Cornwallis
23. In which of the following years was the first Railway line between Bombay and Thane laid?
24. The 19th century reawakening in india was confined to the…
A. urban landlords
B. rich peasantry
C. priestly class
D. upper middle class
25. Who is known as the ‘Father of Modern India’?
A. W.C. Banerjee
B. Ram Mohan Roy
C. Mahatma Gandhi
D. Jawahar Lal Nehru
26. Who was the leader of the revolt of the Mundas in 1899…
B. Birsa Munda
D. Buddhu Bhagat
27. The birthplace of Maharani Laxmi Bai, the heroine of the 1857 freedom struggle is..
28. Where did the Tebhaga movement occur in 1946/
29. Who was the founder-editor of the famous newspaper Kesari during the National struggle?
A. Lokmanya Tilak
B. Mahatma Gandhi
C. Muhammad Iqbal
D. Jawaharlal Nehru
30. Sirajuddaulah was defeated by Lord Clive in the battle of…