|Modern Indian History Quiz (Part-1)||Medieval Indian History Quiz (Part-1)|
|Ancient Indian History Quiz (Part-2)||Modern Indian History Quiz in Bangla|
41. The split between the Extremists And Moderates came up in the open at the Surat Congress session in the year…
42. Who led the Salt Satyagraha Movement with Mahatma Gandhi?
A. Sarojini Naidu
B. Mridula Sarabhai
C. Muthu Lakshmi
D. Annie Besant
43. In which year did Lord Hardinge cancel the partition of Bengal?
44. Who among The following was NOT a moderate/
A. Feroz Shah Mehta
B. Bipin Chandra Pal
C. Gopal Krishna Gokhle
D. Surendranath Bannerjee
45. Who was the first Women President of Indian National Congress?
A. Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
B. Sarojini Naidu
C. Annie Besant
D. Sucheta Kripalani
46. Where and when was the Ghadar Party founded/
A. America, 1913
B. Denmark, 1921
C. England, 1917
D. Scottland, 1925
47. Who declared as his ultimate aim the ‘Wiping of every tear from every eye’?
B. Sardar Patel
C. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
D. Jawahar Lal Nehru
48. Who was the first editor of the Yogantar?
A. Barindra Ghosh
B. Ullaskar Dutt
C. Jatindra Nath Mukherjee
D. Bipin Chandra Pal
49. Where was the first peasant Movement launched by Mahatma Gandhi?
50. The famous INA trails look place in the Red Fort, Delhi in…