21. Mohammed Quli Qutub Shah in 1591 was built a monument to commemorate the end of the plague in the city. What is the name of this monument?
B. India Gate
C. Mati Masjid
22. When Hindi Day (Hindi Divas) celebrated in India?
A. 14 October
B. 14 September
C. 16 July
D. 10 April
23. Which state has the highest literacy rate in India?
A. West Bengal
24. What was the code name of the first nuclear test conducted by India on 18th May 1974 in Pokhran, Rajasthan?
A. Operation Vijay
B. Operation Thunder
C. Operation Shakti
D. Smiling Buddha
25. Which is the first Indian artificial satellite?
26. Goa is located on the banks of the river—
27. Which of the following state is the largest producer of Soyabean?
D. Madhya Pradesh
28. When did India win the Gold medal for the first time in Olympic Hokey?
29. On which space craft did Rakesh Sharma make his historic trip to space?
A. Salyut 7
B. Apollo 11
C. Progress 1
D. Soyuz-T 11