Read Today,s Current Affairs MCQ 2019 (22 August). All important Current Affairs Quiz on 22 August, 2019 has included in this post.
1. Lake Ansupa is located in?
A. Jammu and Kashmir
B. Himachal Pradesh
2. Orissa government has approved the implementation of an integrated plan of lakes-
A. Chilka and Ansupa
B. Titika and Chilka
C. Titika and Ansupa
D. Lake Superior
3. Edgar Chagwa Lungu has arrived in New Delhi for a three days political visit. He is the president of which country?
4. Indian railway,s Second double-decker Uday Express will run between which stations?
A. Mumbai – Surat
D.kanpur – varanashi
5. Recently Wipro has signed apact with which of the following institute for robotics and 5G space?
A. IIT Madras
D. IISC Bangalore
6. Recently who has been appointed as the CEO of Vodafone Idea?
7. World Youth Chess Championship will hosted by-
8. Who got Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2019?
A. Dipa Malik
C. Hima Das
D. Both A and B
9. First Asian swimmer who crosses the Catalina Channel of America is-
A. Nalin Lalik
B. Satendra Singh Lohia
C. Bimal Chandra
10. What is the prize money for Rajib Gandhi Khel Ratna Award?
11. Former Chief minister babulal Gaur recently passed away. He was the former chief Minister of-
12. Recently who has been elected as an Honorary life Member of the Marylebone Cricket Club?
A. Michel Johnson
B. Muthaia Murlidharan
D. Stiv Smith
13. Karnataka state has categorized Nicotine as ______poison.
A. Class B
B. Class A
C. Class D
D. Class F
Also Read- Current Affairs Quiz 2019 (January to June)