Read Today,s top Current Affairs MCQ, 23 August 2019. All important Current Affairs Questions on 23 August, 2019 has included in this post.
1. Shri Amit Shah presides the _________ of the Western Zonal Council at Panaji.
2.Which country to launch e-commerce portal Bharatcraft for MSMEs
3.RBI allows recurring transactions up to _________ on cards from Sep-1
4. How many Indian mountain peaks are open for tourism?
5.Which of the following country to send a humanoid robot to ISS (International Space Station).
6. What is the name of the humanoid robot that was sent to ISS by Russia?
7. Where was the 2+2 inter-sessional and the Maritime Security Dialogue between India and the U.S. officials held?
8. The excavations from Phupgaon, by ASI, dates back to ______.
A.3rd C BCE and 2nd C BCE
B.7th C BCE and 4th C BCE
C.6th C BCE and 3rd C BCE
D.9th C BCE and 5th C BCE
9.ASI has released an Iron Age settlement in the Vidarbha region. Where is Vidarbha located?
10. The 137 peaks that are opened for mountaineering and trekking are located in __________ states.
A.J&K, Himachal Pradesh
D. Both A, and B